WaterBoss ProPlus 380
The WaterBoss ProPlus 380 high capacity water softener is designed for a family of 5 or more people. *(See product selection chart)
The WaterBoss PROPLUS 380 features include:
- Injection molded brine (salt) cabinet. Injection molding assures a consistent thickness of the cabinet, no chance of a thin spot on the corners that may wear and cause a leak. The cabinet also features UV protection, allowing owners in temperate climates to place the unit outdoors. The cabinet comes with a 10 year warranty, the best in the domestic water treatment market.
- Injection molded media tank, compartmentalized via laser welded patented Directional Flow Screens allow the Model PROPLUS 380 to be vacuum packed with three separate types of media into one compact water treatment unit.
- Whole house water filtration, ferrous iron reduction, chlorine reduction and softening using limited space in your home. The WaterBoss PROPLUS 380 media tank features a built-in, self-cleaning, 20 micron dirt and sediment filter, eliminating the need to change filter cartridges! The model PROPLUS 380 media tank comes with a 10 year warranty, the best in the domestic water treatment market.
- In conjunction with fine mesh ion exchange resin and a sediment filtration media, the model PROPLUS 380 features Kinetic Degradation Fluxion or KDF. KDF is a patented process media that is 100 percent recyclable and contains no chemical additives. The WaterBoss PROPLUS 380 with KDF safely reduces chlorine from your water to nominal amounts.
- Easy-To-Set, two button controller with LCD display. The display can be used to check the unit's status, perform regenerations and change settings. The controller has a default setting or allows the owner to program the time of regeneration and comes with a 3 year limited warranty.
Do it Yourselfer's you are not alone!
If you have questions about the installation of your WaterBoss PRO 180, just contact our factory based helpline at 1 800 437 8993, fax at 614 836 9876.